Adenium obesum, also known as Desert Rose, is a deciduous shrub native to the subtropics of eastern and southern Africa. Popular for its bright flowers ranging from light pink to deep red, the Desert Rose is an easy plant to care for that can add pops of color to your home. When in doubt, treat this houseplant as a succulent. The perfect indoor plant for beginners or those who don't have as much time to devote to their live plants, Adenium thrive in the brightest spot in your house and should be watered once every week and a half, or when the soil is dry to the touch. These hardy plants are drought tolerant and store water in their bulbous roots and trunk.
The Petite Patina highlights the beauty of oxidation through a mixture of metal-based glazes. Its subtle texture will bring personality to any space and its attached sauces and drainage hole ensures no-mess watering.
- Common names: Desert Rose, Mock Azalea
- Difficulty: Easy
- Plant Type: tropical succulent shrub
- Growth: average growth 3-9 feet tall
- Warnings: toxic to pets and humans
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Perfect gift for the urban Jungle plant parent
14" H 5" W 5" L
|Product Weight||3.1 lbs|