The Aglaonema “Sparkling Sarah” is one of many varieties of Chinese Evergreen plant. It’s native to Asia and New Guinea. Attractive and easy to care for, the Aglaonema tops the list of best houseplants. The Sparkling Sarah Aglaonema is loved for its large, spear-shaped, variegated leaves that are a deep green with colorful splashes of pink throughout.
Sparkling Sarah is well known for its laid-back care regiment, making it an ideal plant for beginning plant parents. They thrive in different light conditions, including low or artificial, and only need water when the top two inches of soil are dry.
- Common names: Chinese Evergreen, Sparkling Sarah
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Plant Type: tropical foliage
- Chinese Evergreens are native to subtropical regions of Asia and New Guinea.
- Low Light Tolerant
- The stems and leaves of Aglaonema Sparkling Sarah are toxic and should be kept away from pets and children.
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Perfect gift for the Urban Jungle plant parent
22" H 6.5" L 6.5" D