Alocasia reginula, also known as Alocasia Black Velvet, is one of the "jewel" alocasias and is thought to originate from Borneo. Alocasia Black Velvet is aptly named, with fuzzy leaves that start out light green and then turn to a deep emerald, almost black color. These beautiful houseplants require more skill to successfully maintain than others. In general, they enjoy bright indirect light; too little light and the plant will grow stretched, too much bright light and the plant's leaves will burn. Allow the plant's soil to dry out before watering. This slow growing indoor plant will reward successful plant parents with large leaves and beautiful color.
The Petite Contemporary Terracotta features a straight silhouette with a marbled-slip finish traditionally applied to the ceramic during wheel throwing.
- Common names: Black Velvet, Little Queen
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Plant Type: tropical perennial foliage
- Growth: average growth 1-2 feet tall
- Warnings: toxic to pets and humans
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Rare find! Perfect gift for the urban Jungle plant parent
14" H 5" W 5" L
|Product Weight||3.2 lbs|