Alocasia Baginda Dragon Scale
Native to the tropical forests of Borneo in Southeast Asia, the Dragon Scale gets its name from its incredible leaves. Darker in shade than the silvery-green of a Silver Dragon, the leaves of Dragon Scales have hardened tops and are darker green in the center, lightening towards the ends of the leaves, which creates an almost metallic effect. The undersides of their leaves are pale and cream-colored with maroon veins. Often more challenging to find for sale than other Baginda species, Dragon Scale is also considered more user-friendly than other varieties of Alocasia.
Known for its deep green leaves with burgundy undersides, the Alocasia Dragon Scale is quickly becoming a favorite amongst plant parents and collectors alike.
Live Indoor Plant Details:
- Common names: Dragon Scale, Elephant Ear
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Rare plant
- Plant Type: tropical perennial foliage
- Growth: average growth 1-2 feet tall
- Warnings: toxic to pets and humans
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Rare find! Perfect gift for the Urban Jungle plant parent
22" H 6" W 6" L
|Product Weight||5.1 lbs|