Alocasia Baginda Silver Dragon
Native to the tropical island of Borneo in Southeast Asia, the Silver Dragon is recognized by its light to silvery-green, heart-shaped leaves with dark-green ribbed venation that resemble dragon scales. The Silver Dragon remains compact, even into maturity, usually reaching around 2 feet tall and wide, but its silvery-sage leaves can reach an impressive 8 inches long by 6 inches wide. Alocasias are quickly gaining popularity amongst collectors and plant lovers alike for their striking foliage.
Known for its staggering silver coated, scale-like leaves, the Alocasia baginda Silver Dragon is quickly becoming a favorite amongst plant parents and collectors alike.
- Common names: Silver Dragon, African Silver Mask
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Plant Type: tropical perennial foliage
- Growth: average growth 1-2 feet tall
- Warnings: toxic to pets and humans
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Rare find! Perfect gift for the Urban Jungle plant parent
22" H 6" L 6" D