Named for renowned philosopher and mathematician Rene Descartes, this collection was designed to bridge the gap between the virtual and physical. Line art and ribbing characteristic of computerized renderings are embedded into the molds of each vessel to complete a singular unified piece that, when combined with its other wooden or natural elements, visually illustrates how technology is intertwined with our natural world.
True to its name, this design drew inspiration from the cartesian grid and its crisp perpendicular lines. Affixed to wood, this bold design re-invents the coordinate system as a creative concept.
- Color Options: White, Gray, Black, Maroon
- Collection: Descartes
- Size (including live plant): 7"L x 7"W x 13"H
- Style: Contemporary, Minimalist
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Perfect gift for the minimalist trend seeker
13" H 7" L 7" D