The Crocodile Fern is typically found in Southeast Asia and parts of Australia. The texture of their leaves is very distinct and makes them a favorite amongst fern lovers. Crocodile Ferns can be picky about their environments, thriving in the humid tropics. They make great statement pieces, as they can grow up to 5 feet!
Known for its leathery leaves that have a texture like crocodile skin, the Crocodile Fern is a unique houseplant that will make a great addition to any seasoned plant parent’s collection.
- Common names: Microsorum Musifolium, Crocodile Fern
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Difficulty Level: Difficult
- They’re non-poisonous and known for having air-purifying qualities, which makes them a great choice for homes with kids or pets.
- They’re slow growers, so you don’t have to repot them very often.
- You can create more Crocodile Ferns by dividing the roots.
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Perfect gift for the Urban Jungle plant parent
22" H 7.25" L 7.25" D