Monstera deliciosa require moderate care, but reward plant parents with large, beautifully patterned foliage. Each leaf has a unique shape, and the houseplant is great for filling up a space. Monstera will want to climb as they mature and grow, so it is important to provide the indoor plant with support so that it continues to grow upwards rather than outwards. They thrive best where they get a combination of bright, indirect light and partial shade. Being the tropical plants that they are, Monstera should be watered whenever the top couple inches of the soil becomes dry. Misting the leaves or wiping them with a damp cloth helps provide moisture to the plant to mimic its natural environment.
The Adobe highlights the beauty of the hand-crafted aesthetic through its imperfect surface and sand-textured surface. Designed in three neutral colors, Adobe will fit well into an area with limited space.
- Common names: swiss cheese plant, split-leaf philodendron
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Plant Type: tropical perennial foliage
- Growth: average growth 10-15 feet tall
- Warning: Mildly toxic to pets and children
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Perfect gift for the Urban Jungle plant parent
18" H 7" W 7" L
|Product Weight||4.8 lbs|