The Strata collection was inspired by the layers and patterns in the earth’s crust that tells the history and age of our planet. At a pivotal moment in our relationship with the Earth, Strata reflects on the age of the planet and how with conscious action we can move towards a better future. A series of glazes on sand textured pieces ensure that each item is unique, just like our individual stories. Through this mindful process, the Strata collection delivers a comforting assortment of items aimed to transform living spaces into areas of relaxation.
The essence of organic inspired beauty comes to life in Pangea. Subtly textured, this dramatic concept features an affixed saucer for some added elevation
- Collection: Strata
- Size (including live plant): 7"L x 7"W x 11"H
- Style: Organic
- Perfect gift for the organic trend seeker
Live Indoor Plant Details
- Plant Variety: Alocasia amazonica
- Common names: Polly, Elephant Ear, African Shield, African Mask Plant
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Plant Type: tropical perennial foliage
- Warnings: toxic to pets and humans
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
11" H 7" W 7" L
|Product Weight||5.7 lbs|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.