Epipremnun aureum "Pearls and Jade"
Epipremnun aureum "Pearls and Jade", commonly known as Devil's Ivy, is a tropical, climbing plant with origins in the Solomon Islands. Pearls and Jade is a variegated cultivar of Epipremnum aureum cultivated out of Florida. Its waxy green leaves have Streaks and patches of white, cream, and light green, creating a bright and striking foliage houseplant. Pearls and Jade have narrower oval leaves with heart shaped bases.
One of the more striking types of Pothos, Pearls and Jade require brighter, filtered light to maintain their bright variegation, though direct light can easily burn the sensitive leaves. This cultivar grows more slowly than its greener counter parts. It can be grown in a pot with a trellis or in a hanging basket. Allow the soil to dry out between watering as it’s best to underwater than oversaturate the soil. Pearls and Jade are the perfect indoor plant for intermediate plant parents looking for a beautiful alternate for the Golden Pothos.
- Common names: Queen Anne Pothos, Marble Queen, or Devil’s Ivy
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Plant Type: tropical trailing foliage
- Warning: toxic to pets and humans
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Perfect gift for the Urban Jungle plant parent
14" H 5.25" L 5.25" D