Peperomia Obtusifolia, also known as Baby Rubber Plant, is a compact plant native to rainforests in South America. Baby Rubber Plants have thick, upright stems with round and glossy, oversized leaves. Variegated versions can feature white and yellow markings giving off a marbled appearance.
Peperomias are often referred to as radiator plants. The name comes from American horticulturist Liberty Hyde Bailey, who named them so because they enjoy warm weather and sunlight.
The Petite Patina highlights the beauty of oxidation through a mixture of metal-based glazes. Its subtle texture will bring personality to any space and its attached sauces and drainage hole ensures no-mess watering.
- Common names: baby rubber plant, oval leaf peperomia, pepper face
- Difficulty: Easy
- Variety: tropical perennial foliage
- Growth: average growth 8-10 inches tall
- Warning: toxic to pets and children
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Perfect gift for the Urban Jungle beginner plant parent
14" H 5" W 5" L
|Product Weight||3.1 lbs|