Philodendron bipinnatifidum, also known as Philodendron Shangri La, is a new tropical Philodendron genus native to South America. Unlike many Philos, Shangri La is a mounding philodendron, meaning its growth stems from its center instead of producing on vines. Its foliage has unique "serrated" edges that become more exaggerated as the houseplant matures.
Déjà vu Philodendron can be displayed anywhere there's medium indirect light, or where there is plentiful artificial lighting. This indoor plant should be watered only when the top two inches of soil is dried out to imitate its tropical origins. Because of its compact size and ability to grow under fluorescents, Déjà vu is a popular office plant. This variety has grown in popularity due to its full foliage and easy maintenance, making it a perfect choice for beginner parent beginners.
- Common names: philodendron Shangri-La, deja vu philodendron
- Difficulty: Easy
- Plant Type: tropical foliage
- Growth: average growth 2-4 feet tall
- Warning: toxic to pets and children
- Note: live plant size may vary, no two plants are alike
- Perfect gift for the Urban Jungle beginner plant parent
20" H 6.5" L 6.5" D